A cordless hand vacuum is a valuable tool that allows you to do quick cleanups without having to deal with a bulky piece of equipment. As this tool is lightweight and handy, you can keep it in your car to quickly pick up debris or dirt in the carpet or even take it with you for your trip. These top 10 best cordless hand vacuum in 2020 reviews include a selection of products that are worth looking into if you are in search of these items. However, please bear in mind that cordless hand vacuum runs for a certain period of time only while car vacuum with cord can run as long as you want.
What should you look for in an ideal cordless hand vacuum? Basically, you need to make sure that the vacuum is lightweight and handy. It should be portable and compact, yet has a powerful suction to lift away dirt effectively. Consider checking the suction power, as well as the battery life. Precisely, a long battery life that lasts long is a great option to make sure you can have more cleanups done until the battery dies. Apparently, it also makes sense to find a vacuum that is easy to empty once the dust bag has been filled up. In fact, you would want one that is easy to clean without the need to buy filters and dust containers.
Best Cordless Hand Vacuum in 2020 Reviews
With all these things in mind, let us have a look at our top 10 best cordless hand vacuum cleaner in 2020 reviews. We have selected these items that are proven to give you total satisfaction and a great value for your dollar.
10. HOLIFE Cordless Handheld Vacuum – Perfect for home and car cleaning
Obviously, with a powerful suction that can capture as much as 99.9 percent of particles, this is an amazing vacuum to own at home. It is capable of picking up even hard to reach dirt and dust such as the ones in your mattresses and sofas. In addition, there are three nozzles included to help you have the best cleaning experience. Precisely, these nozzles should be perfect in getting the job done in the most effortless and effective manner. Plus, with a detachable filer, you can easily clean up the area and take the filter out for ease of cleaning after use.
Suction is great and this unit is definitely lightweight. However, the battery life is not that long, so you will have to charge it after a few hours of using the vacuum.
- Comes with 3 nozzles: rubber, brush and crevice in addition to 2 washable filters
- Auto shutoff if overheats due to abnormal use
- Very compact and lightweight of 15.8″ x 0.6″ x 5.9″ and 4.05 pounds
- Battery runs for 30 minutes after 4-5 hour charge
- 8KPA suction power (450g) which is strong enough to clear all dirt and debris in your car
- It produces less than 78DB of noise which is quite low compared to its kind
- 0.6 L dust transparent container
9. Dyson Trigger V7 Vacuum – Premium material and design with high quality
Ultimately, we just love this cordless and lightweight hand vacuum from Dyson for some reasons. Firstly, it is easy to take with you anywhere you go. There are a few accessories included such as the crevice tool, combination tool, and the mini-motorized tool. The vacuum comes with a powerful battery and a dirt ejector that traps the dust in to make sure it does not escape. With strong suction, you can be sure dirt and dust are captured in the most efficient manner. Finally, you just simply press the button to eject the trash from the container without having to touch it. Amazing cordless hand vacuum for 2020 model, right?
Perhaps if there is one thing that can be improved on in this product, it would be the way the power button is designed. Unfortunately, you will have to keep your finger on the button to keep it going, which can be tiring after a while.
- The package includes 1 combination tool, mini motorized tool and crevice tool. They are enough to get all the work done
- Designed with digital motor V7, superb strong hand vacuum
- Built in dirt ejector for hygiene purpose
- Very compact and lightweight of 12.4″ x 5.2″ x 8.1″ and 3.77 pounds
- Battery runs for 30 minutes
- Unique design to hold with ease
8. Holife Rechargeable Handheld Vacuum – Ideal for frequent cleanup
With a robust cyclone suction of 6KPA, this vacuum cleaner from Holife is powerful and reliable for your cleanup needs. Given the fact that it is versatile, it can be used for cleaning up wet and dry areas. It is cordless, so you can take it with you in the car and use it to clean the carpet and seats. Needless to say, you will also have an easier time cleaning the stairs and hard to reach areas without messing with the cord. With a quiet sound, you will no longer have to worry about the loud noise that most vacuum cleaners produce while being used. More importantly, the battery is fully charged in 4 hours only. The charging time and the superb lightweight make it the best cordless hand vacuum cleaner for frequent use.
Nevertheless, one common complaint with this product is the battery life. It is not as long as the other ones in this review, although the suction is amazingly powerful.
- 6KPA suction power, very strong to pick up almost everything
- Very lightweight of 3.27 pounds only. You will never feel worn out after cleaning
- Battery takes only 4 hours to fully charge
- Very compact of 16.1″ x 4.3″ x 4.3″
- Battery runs for 30 minutes
- Designed with protection for overheat, over charge and over voltage for safety
7. Bissell Pet Hair Vacuum 1782 – Perfect vacuum to clean pet mess
If you’ve got pets in the house, you can easily get the hair out with this handy and powerful vacuum cleaner from Bissell. Precisely, it has a 14.4 V power that makes the suction very strong and reliable. There is a crevice tool added to reach narrow and tight areas, which helps you clean up efficiently. Moreover, the filtration system is also dual-action, for optimum effectiveness. Lastly, the dirt bin is a breeze to empty and will not create a further mess. Truly a perfect cordless hand vacuum for 2020 model.
However, our only gripe about this product is that the battery does not last long. You will have to keep charging it after a couple of hours, which can be a bit of a nuisance to most users.
- Includes upholstery and crevice tools to clean up pet hair and mess
- Dirt container capacity is 0.7 L
- two staged filter system for durability
- Very lightweight of 3 pounds only
- Size is 4.5″ x 16″ x 6.8″
6. BLACK+DECKER Handheld Vacuum HNV215B10 – Ultimate lightweight, easy for children to help cleanup
This is a cordless vacuum that is perfect for quick cleaning and even spills. First, it is lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you whether you are traveling or you simply need to vacuum the stairs. Second point is that the wall charger is easy to mount, and you only need to charge for a few hours to get it ready to use again. And with a bagless dirt cup, you can simply wash it after use instead of getting it replaced for more savings. Finally, it is very compact and lightweight that even a 3 year old child can carry and help with cleaning.
For small cleanups, this unit works without a doubt. However, if you need heavy-duty cleanup, you will have to use a more powerful vacuum cleaner since this one cannot seem to do the amount of work needed.
- Very light with the weight of 0.16 ounces only
- Very small of 16.6″ x 5.2″ x 4.9″
- Bagless dirt container which can be washed thoroughly with water
- Design with easy to hold handle that won’t make your hand worn out
- Comes with wall mounted charger to allow easy charging and storing
- Designed with lithium technology to enable strong suction power
5. BLACK+DECKER Tech Gray Vacuum (HNV220BCZ01FF) – A real bargain for light work
Whenever you need a quick and small cleanup, this unit should be able to get the job done. Technically, it works for spills and for removing debris on your rug, in the car, and the stairs. It is portable and compact, and you will not have a hard time using it in tight spaces because it can pick up dirt efficiently. Moreover, there is also a bagless and translucent dirt cup that allows you to check the level of dirt, so you know when it is time to throw the mess away and empty it when needed. Needless to say, this item comes with a real bargain, the price tag that you will never be able to find elsewhere.
It is definitely a powerful vacuum cleaner. But the battery does not stay on for a long time, so it needs to be charged after a few cleanups are done.
- Lightweight, 2.09 pounds only
- Very small in size, 16.9″ x 5.2″ x 4.9″
- Comes with wall mounted charger to allow easy charging and storing
- Designed with various colors for your preference
- Wide nozzles for easy pickup, brush and crevice for deeper cleaning
4. BLACK+DECKER Pivot Handheld Vac BDH2000PL – Over 5K five star reviews as best cordless hand vacuum cleaner
Needless to say, with over 5K reviews as five stars, the Li Technology of this vacuum is excellent for ensuring a strong and steady suction power. You will also love the pivoting nozzle that it comes with, which leads to greater power even with such a compact size. Then, there is the cyclonic action that effectively spins the debris and dust away. Lastly, we love the triple stage filtration system, providing an effective cleanup action. This newest technology will never disappoint you, a superb cordless hand vacuum in 2020.
We would have to say that for minor cleanups, we think this unit works great. But if you need a more intensive cleaning up to do, it may be lacking some power with the suction.
- Designed with Lithium Technology for the strongest suction power and fade resistance
- 3 stages of filtration system
- pivoting nozzle up to 200 degree allowing you clean at different angles
- Wide mouth design for easy cleaning
- Comes with charging base offering compact storage
- 3.7 pounds in weight and 18″ x 6.9″ x 6.8″ in dimensions
3. BLACK+DECKER Cordless Hand Vac BDH2000L – Ideal for heavy duty work
Doubtlessly, this unit makes use of a replacement filter that is the VF110. There are batteries in the unit that can last for a few hours. Among the accessories included in the package are the charging base, brush tool, crevice tool, washable filter, and the cordless vacuum. Precisely, we also love the cyclonic action that ensures excellent power and helps maintain the cleanliness of the filter. Needless to say, with an indicator light, you can tell easily when the unit is fully charged or not.
Perhaps one improvement that we would like to see in this unit is the noise reduction. While the suction is great, the noise is just too much when it is being used. It can be a disturbance for other people, so it would be nice if this works quietly.
- Designed with indicator light for fully charge
- Slim nozzle to fit in narrow spaces
- 3 layer filtration system to enable strong suction
- Easy to clean dirt cup
- Very compact, 14.5″ x 5.6″ x 8.1″
- Lightweight, less than 3 pounds
2. BLACK+DECKER 16V Dustbuster Vacuum CHV1410L – Over 10K reviews as excellent cordless hand vacuum in 2020
Given the fact that this vacuum cleaner has received more than 10K reviews as five stars, you can be assured that this is the best cordless hand vacuum cleaner you will ever have. With a powerful Li Ion battery, this unit has an amazing performance. Moreover, it is also capable of holding a charge longer, which is an outstanding feature of this unit. With zero memory effect and a lightweight unit, this vacuum is great for use when you need a small, quick cleanup. Plus, the smart charge technology is perfect as it only consumes 50 percent energy for more energy-efficient performance. More importantly, as for the slim nozzle, this is great in picking up dirt in tight and narrow areas.
Overall, this is such a great vacuum cleaner for the price you pay. However, the battery is not replaceable, which requires your caution in charging and using it in order to prolong the battery’s life.
- Designed with Lithium Ion to prolong the battery life
- Slim nozzle to fit in narrow spaces
- No memory effect
- Lightweight of 20.6 ounces
- Equipped with smart technology to save energy up to 50%
- Dimensions:17.2″ x 5.5″ x 7.8″
- Takes 4 hours to fully charge
1. Shark Pet-Perfect Bagless Hand Vacuum SV75Z – Great bargain, worth your money
Topping our list of this hand vacuum review is this amazing unit that is great for pet hair, dirt, dust, and debris. Technically, it is very powerful and lightweight, and it is cordless, so you can clean more surfaces without having to deal with a long cord. The Twister Cyclone Tech also ensures the strong suction as you clean. Plus with a motorized brush, this tool can pick up the smallest debris from any surface without a hassle.
It is a decent vacuum that does the job well. But the suction can definitely be improved, yet for the price tag, it is definitely satisfactory and lasts for a long time.
- Comes with 15.6v battery, rechargeable
- Brush and crevice tools for deep cleaning
- 1.8 quart capacity
- Weighs 3.6 pounds
- Very compact of 4.6″ x 15.6″ x 6.1″
In conclusion, a cordless hand vacuum is very practical and easy to use. Ultimately, the best cordless hand vacuum is compact and lightweight so that your hand won’t be worn out after the cleaning. Additionally, it should have a long rechargeable battery life. The nozzles should come with a few options for different cleaning areas such as surface or narrow space. More importantly, you should look for strong suction power and low noise to get the job done fast without any frustration. Given that, there you have our top 10 best cordless hand vacuum in 2020 reviews. Now, you have more options on the best item to buy that will give you great value for your money. Please be sure to compare the different items featured to help you come up with an excellent decision you will not regret.